Industry Partner Sites
- High Oleic – Encourages farmers to grow high oleic soybeans to meet food and industrial demand for high-performing oil through decision tools and testimonials.
- Soy Aquaculture Alliance – Works to create new opportunities for soybean farmers within a growing domestic market: aquaculture.
- Soy Connection – Features information on soy foods, soy oil, soybean nutrition, soybean recipes and soybean research.
- Soy New Uses – Targets the industrial product sector, promoting opportunities to use U.S. soy in industrial applications.
- Soy Transportation Coalition – Positions the soybean industry stakeholders to benefit from a transportation system that delivers cost effective, reliable, and competitive service.
- Soybean Meal Info Center – Provides a comprehensive resource for feed manufacturers, animal nutritionists, feed formulators and livestock and poultry producers.
- Soybean Research Information Network (SRIN) – Curated summaries and highlights of the latest soy checkoff research in diseases, pests, diagnostic tools and more.
- Soy Value – Show farmers the value of their soybeans with a combination of high yield and quality.
- Take Action – Helps farmers manage herbicide, fungicide and insect resistance to reduce the impacts of resistant pests and preserve current and future crop protection technology.
- The Soy Nutrition Institute – Provides evidence-based information on the impact of soybeans and soy components on human health.
- USSOY – Promotes U.S. Soy for a growing world.
- American Soybean Association (ASA) – The membership-based domestic and international policy advocate for U.S. soybean growers and the soybean industry.
- Animal Ag Alliance – Brings together farmers, ranchers and others involved in getting food from farm to fork.
- Center for Food Integrity (CFI) – Dedicated to building consumer trust and confidence in today’s food system by addressing critical issues with balanced information to make informed food choices.
- Center for Integrated Pest Management (CIPM) – Fosters the development and implementation of pest-management programs and sociologically responsible pest management in diverse systems.
- Clean Fuels Alliance America – The national trade association, in part funded by the checkoff, representing the biodiesel industry in the United States.
- Council for Agricultural Science and Technology (CAST) – Through its network of experts, CAST assembles, interprets, and communicates credible, balanced, science-based information to policymakers, the media, the private sector, and the public.
- Crop Protection Network (CPN) – Produces unbiased, collaborative outputs on important issues affecting field crops in the United States and Canada. The CPN is a product of Land Grant Universities.
- Soybean Cyst Nematode (SCN) Coalition – Information about controlling SCN from a diverse group of university researchers, extension specialists and industry experts concerned about the pest’s evolving resistance.
- U.S.A. Poultry and Egg Export Council (USAPEEC) – Works to build demand for the poultry and egg export industry.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) – The official website of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- U.S. Farmers and Ranchers in Action (USFRA) – Representing all aspects of agriculture and working to engage in dialogues with consumers.
- U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF) – Trade association working to put U.S. meat on the world’s table by developing international markets for U.S. meat.
- U.S. Soybean Export Council (USSEC) – The soy checkoff’s primary international marketing contractor, USSEC, creates a preference for U.S. soy by building and maintaining relationships through trade and technical services.
- World Initiative for Soy in Human Health (WISHH) – Connects trade and development across global market systems, improving food security.