- Soy New Uses – Checkoff-funded website targeting the U.S. soy products industry.
- Soy Products Guide – A printable guide to hundreds of soy-based consumer and industrial products.
- Common-Ground Initiative – A grassroots movement funded by the checkoff to foster conversation among women — on farms and in cities — about where our food comes from.
- USSEC – USB international marketing contractor, the U.S. Soybean Export Council, represents U.S.-grown soybeans, soybean meal, IP soybeans and soy protein isolates in international markets.
- Soybean Checkoff Research Database – This website was developed to provide information for over 500 research projects funded by checkoff organizations.
- USDA – The official website of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Center for Food Integrity – Dedicated to building consumer trust and confidence — bringing together stakeholders at every level of the food chain to reach consumers in meaningful ways with a unified voice and address the issues most critical to consumers.
- Plant Management Network – Not-for-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the health, management and production of agricultural and horticultural crops.
- Center for Integrated Pest Management – Fosters the development and implementation of pest-management programs based on a high level of knowledge of pest biology, coupled with monitoring tools and control technology resulting in economically sound, environmentally compatible, and sociologically responsible pest management in diverse systems.
- Keystone Center – The website of the Keystone Alliance, an industry-wide effort of grower groups, conservation organizations, agribusinesses, food and retail companies, academia and research organizations to address sustainability in the future of agriculture.
- National Aquaculture Association – The aquaculture industry’s official website.
- USA Poultry and Egg Export Council – The poultry- and egg-export industry’s official website.
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance Food Dialogues – U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance (USFRA) consists of nearly 80 farmer- and rancher-led organizations and agricultural partners representing all aspects of agriculture working to engage in dialogues with consumers.
- U.S. Pork Checkoff – The pork industry’s official website.
- National Beef Board – The beef industry’s official website.
- Dairy Management Inc. – The dairy industry’s official website.
- National Chicken Council – The chicken industry’s official website.
Soybean Industry Resources
- QUALISOY – QUALISOY is a collaborative effort in the soybean industry to help market the development and availability of healthier soybeans and soy oil, reduce environmental impacts of livestock production through improved soybean meal and improve the global competitiveness of the U.S. soybean industry.
- Soyfoods Association of North America – The Soyfoods Association of North America (SANA) is a trusted advocate in providing information about the health benefits and nutritional advantages of soy consumption.
- Soy Connection – A USB-affiliated website that features information on soy foods, soy oil, soybean nutrition, soybean recipes and soybean research.
- National Biodiesel Board – The national trade association, in part funded by the checkoff, that represents the biodiesel industry in the United States.
- American Soybean Association – Recognized by the majority of U.S. soybean growers and the soybean industry as their domestic and international policy advocate.