The Chairperson is allowed to select from a menu of services and expenses not to exceed $3,500 per year in order to best suit his/her needs to meet the demands of the yearlong position.
Examples of such expenses include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Computer hardware and/or software.
- Internet access at 100 percent.
- Telephone 800 dial-up computer services.
- Communication technology package including hardware and access services.
- Computer maintenance service.
- Airline business center memberships.
- AAA or similar service up to 100 percent.
The allowance dollar value will be evaluated annually by the retiring Chairperson to see if the amount is adequate and meets the needs of the position.