Financial Services Contractor is responsible for:
- Establishing internal controls.
- Establishing a standardized chart of accounts that provides for accurate and consistent recording and reporting of accounting transactions in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ensuring adequacy of chart of accounts recording and reporting of accounting transactions in order to comply with all Board required reporting guidelines, such as reporting by budget and fiscal year.
- Ensuring all month-end close activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Review all Director expense vouchers for compliance and mathematical accuracy prior to submission to the Treasurer and/or another USB Officer.
A uniform and consistent process will be followed for adding, deleting and modifying the chart of accounts and the financial reporting structure.