CONDUCTING COMPLIANCE REVIEWS
Dedicated internal USB resource will be established for conducting reviews of QSSBs on a rotating basis, anticipating approximately six reviews per year.
Reviews of a QSSB will be conducted pursuant to one of the following:
- QSSBs are identified by recommendation of management and approved by the USB Audit & Evaluation Committee.
- QSSB requests a compliance review.
- Significant QSSB structural change, change in executive director or chief financial officer.
The USB Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for conducting reviews, which will be comprised of the following elements:
- On-site compliance review and testing at the QSSB location.
- The QSSB’s audited financial statement.
- Review of the QSSB marketing plan and budget.